What makes your company different from the multiple others just like it? – You’re Branding Strategy.
This starts by creating a group of activities, which in turn deliver a unique set of values. A brand is what sets you apart from your competition, and gives you that leg up all companies strive for. A brand should have a positioning statement with one idea. The brand should be displayed in all of the following areas, print marketing, brochure design, stationary, logo, tag line and color scheme. The main purpose of a brand is to establish the consumers mind on your firm’s position.
When building a business, it is essential to take into consideration the way in which you will create and build your brand. In time, your brand will become your most valuable asset by setting you apart from other similar competitors. For instance, take a look at companies such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, McDonalds and Microsoft, they all are remarkably valuable and successful because they have created and maintained an exceptional brand. Although you the owner will manage your brand, the success of your company will ultimately be determined by the way, in which it is perceived by the customers. Here is a list of the steps we recommend when building and establishing your brand.
- Create a name, logo, color scheme, & tag line to start & market your band.
- Create positive benefits to your customers.
- Connect customers to your company.
- Establish how you’re going to position your company in the market.
- Build the brand on emotional benefits to your customer.
- Start your brand on the first day of starting your company.
- Every employee should know your brand and maintain that brand on a daily basis.
- The brand has to reflect in everything you do.
- All services & products should reflect the brand.
- Don’t take shortcuts and dilute the brand.
- Appoint a brand manger that monitors the brand.
In this day and age companies and businesses can be judged solely on how they are perceived by online reviews and social media. This means that the reputation you develop through the Internet can be a make or break factor in the future of your businesses growth and success. Therefore always make sure your website and its content are unbiased and can attract a vast variety of consumers.